Returns and Warranties
WARRANTY POLICY ?xml:namespace>
· All Goods sold by Seller (TechPartsWarehouse) are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days commencing on the date of invoice to Buyer unless those goods are sold “as-is”, in which case no warranty will apply to goods sold. SELLER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES UNDER THESE WARRANTIES ARE, AND SHALL BE LIMITED TO, ISSUANCE OF CREDIT FOR OR REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY GOODS OR PARTS THEREOF WHICH ARE PROVIDED BY BUYER TO BE OTHER THAN AS WARRANTED, AND SELLER SHALL HAVE THE SOLE DISCRETION AS TO WHICH OF THESE REMEDIES IT SHALL PROVIDE. SELLER SHALL NOT REIMBURSE NOR MAKE ANY ALLOWANCE TO BUYER FOR ANY LABOR CHARGES OR PARTS THEREOF OR FOR ANY OTHER WORK UNLESS SUCH CHARGES ARE AUTHORIZED IN ADVANCE BY SELLER. ?xml:namespace>
· If any of the goods on which Seller’s warranties have not expired are claimed to be defective in material or workmanship, Seller shall either examine the goods where they are located, or in its sole discretion, issue shipping instructions for return of the goods or any defective parts thereof. ?xml:namespace>
· All of our products are refurbished and in complete working order. Consumables are not included with our printers. Consumables include developer, transfer belts, toner, paper, wax sticks, maintenance drums, ink cartridges, etc. ?xml:namespace>
· Any claim for breach of Seller’s warranty shall be waived unless Seller receives notice of such claim within five (5) days after the date on which the claimed defect is discovered. Between day 6 and 90, customers are responsible for the return of the defective product. Once the defective part has been received, Seller will repair or replace within ten (10) days and return via ground shipping to the customer location. ?xml:namespace>
· Seller’s warranties shall not apply to any goods or parts thereof which have been subjected to any misuse, neglect, accidental damage or which contain defects which are in any way attributable to improper installation or to allegation or repairs made or performed by any person or entity not under the control of Seller. Further, Seller’s warranties shall not apply to any goods or parts hereof which are obtained from manufacturers other than Seller and resold by Seller. ?xml:namespace>
· SELLER’S WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES AND BUYER’S REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE LIMITED TO THEIR PRECISE TERMS. SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY. THE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY OF SELLER AND THE REMEDIES OF BUYER SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL BE SELLER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES AND BUYER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SELLER’S WARRANTIES OR ANY BREACH THEREOF. ?xml:namespace>
RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE ?xml:namespace>
· We are not responsible for damages incurred in transit as our shipping terms are FOB from our dock. The shipping carrier is responsible for such damage. ?xml:namespace>
· We do not issue Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers for product damaged due to shipping. Seller will file a damage claim. Buyer MUST keep original shipment with packaging at the delivery location until further notice. Upon customer request, we will place a new order for the customer, while the carrier is processing the damage claim. At such time as the claim is resolved and payment is made, the customer will be credited. ?xml:namespace>
RETURN POLICY ?xml:namespace>
Return Process ?xml:namespace>
Returns are a part of doing business and an important part of good customer service. We believe in a 'no hassle' return policy. Please observe the following guidelines:
1. Please contact us before returning any product. Most problems are caused by shipping "jostling" and can be resolved with a telephone call.
2. All product returned must be in unused/ re-stock able or "as failed" condition and in original packages, complete with original packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
3. You will be issued a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. This number helps us track, identify and process your return. Write the RMA number on the outside of your return packages, include a copy of your original invoice or packing slip, and return the package within thirty (30) days of the receipt of your RMA number. We will not accept returns without RMA numbers.
4. Package and insure all products for their full value. Lost or damaged parts cannot be exchanged.
5. Return packages must be sent prepaid directly to our address. We will not accept any C.O.D. shipments. Shipping charges are not refundable.
6. Refunds will be issued by the same method of payment as the original purchase. Refunds usually take about (30) days.
7. Items returned on a non-exchanged basis are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
8. RMA will be voided after thirty (30) days.
9. Non-returns and late returns may be subject to a $50.00 Late/ Non-Return fee.
10. If product is returned against an expired RMA, the return will be reviewed to determine if the product will be accepted. If it is an allowable return, a new RMA will be generated and WILL be subject to the $50 Late/Non-Return fee. Otherwise, the customer is notified to issue a call-tag for pick up or the product will be disposed of within one week(7 business days) from receipt of return. ?xml:namespace>
Return Address: ?xml:namespace>
1800 Paxton Street
Harrisburg, PA 17104 ?xml:namespace>
TRADE IN/CORE RETURN POLICY ?xml:namespace>
TRADE IN CREDIT ?xml:namespace>
1. Requirements ?xml:namespace>
Product cores must:
a) Be repairable (no alterations or physical damage)
b) Be an exact equivalent of the product that we are sending to you
c) Be received within THIRTY(30) days of date of invoice
d) Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer
e) Clearly marked with a valid Sales Order or “R Number” to ensure proper credit. ?xml:namespace>
Core Return Address: ?xml:namespace>
SO / R #____________
1800 Paxton Street
Harrisburg, PA 17104 ?xml:namespace>
Trade in/core orders are billed at the Full price. The defective product must be received within thirty (30) days; if not received within that period, your account will not be credited for the core value. ?xml:namespace>